Organic Tea and Coffee
…in a strange land brings you responsibly sourced ethical and fairly traded products from around the globe. We partner with projects which bring the most benefits to growers and makers with premium products from hard to reach places.
We aim to always deliver the following;
- Products that are sourced ethically and traded fairly
- Tea and coffee sourced directly from the estate
- A transparent supply chain
- International organic and Fair Trade certification wherever possible
- Supreme quality
- Supporting local people with re-investment into the community
- Personal service
If you’re looking for a long-term supplier or are interested in having a guest beverage we’d love to hear from you. We’d be delighted to arrange sample packs for you to experience the superb quality of our range.
OUR TEA AND COFFEE RANGE
All of our tea and coffee comes from the mountains and forests of Yunnan in China. Yunnan is the legendary home of all tea but also has the perfect elevation, soil quality and climate to produce world class coffee.
- All of our products are organic and farmed according to fair trade principles
- Peace of mind and quality assured through direct contact with the growers
- All products are exclusive in the UK to …in a strange land
- Every purchase helps some of the world’s most dedicated and least known producers to make a decent living from their hard work and expertise.
TEA AND COFFEE WHOLESALE CATALOGUE
Fill in the contact form below or email support[at]in-a-strange-land.com for our tea and coffee wholesale catalogue and pricing in GBP.
PLACING AN ORDER
Wholesale ordering is simple! You can email your order to support[at]in-a-strange-land.com or by calling us at 01296 392699 Monday-Friday 10am-5pm GMT.
Orders are typically dispatched 5 – 10 days from receipt via courier. If you need your shipping fast-tracked, please contact us to discuss your needs.
All opening orders must be prepaid. Net 30 terms can be set up on approval for all subsequent orders. …in a strange land accepts payment by debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express), or wire transfer.
Our minimum order value is £50
BECOME A RETAILER
If you’d like to be a stockist send us your details and a brief outline of the products you’d like to range in the contact form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org